MONDAY SNIP-IT • TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

A short & sweet review for today. A somewhat light hearted snip-it to start off the week. Oh and Happy Valentines Day to you all for yesterday~

It’s been awhile since I’ve had long nails since previously they were quite ‘weak’ I would say after taking a long break from nail art (in which I have neglected so far because I’ve been too lazy). However after using the ETUDE HOUSE Help My Finger | Pink Keratin Nail Strengthener, I’m back to painting solid colours on my nails again.

For a while now I’ve stuck to one colour, INNISFREE Eco Nail Color Pro에코 네일 컬러 PRO | 158 반짝이는 선글라스. Unlike some of the other nail polishes I’ve tried, the formula for this particular colour has the right consistency to apply easily and look decent enough with one coat alone. Although I do prefer two coats for that extra sparkle.

The colour is an iridescent light gold and I love it! I don’t feel like there’s anything negative to say about this, the colour payoff is great. It doesn’t have that ‘strong’ nail polish scent and it dries quickly and lasts for at least a week without a chip so what isn’t there to love about it.

…I think that’s it.

Until next time, bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM