NEW IN | 2 MONTHS AGO

2015 was the year to level up my skincare game. So back in December I made an order on ROSEROSESHOP. I’m new to the whole chemical side to skincare and thought it was time to try it out and kick out the not-so-good for your skin products. Yes, I’m talking about you, physical exfoliators. Let’s get to the haul shall we.

Dates | Order placed Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Dates | Dispatched on December 18, 2015
Dates | Received on December 31, 2015


1. 3W CLINIC Snail Mucus Peeling Gel 달팽이 점액 필링젤
2. TONYMOLY Brightening Peeling Gel 브라이트닝 필링 
3. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 어드벤스드 스네일 96 뮤신 파워 에센스
4. COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid 바하 블랙헤드 파워 리퀴드
5. MAMONDE Natural Wood Pencil Eyebrow 내추럴 우드 펜슬 아이브로우 in 01 Brown 브라운
6. ETUDE HOUSE Proof 10 (프루르10) Eye Primer 아이프라이
7. TONYMOLY Cristal Blusher 크리스탈 블러셔 in 05 슈가브라운
8. MIZON Collagen Power Firming Enriched Cream 콜라겐 파밍 인리치드 크림
9. COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Foam Cleanser 히아루론산 하이드라  클렌저
10. ETUDE HOUSE I Need You Mask in Hyaluronic Acid 히아루론산 (Moisturizing 촉촉 보습
11. MISSHA Jewel Star Eyes (쥬얼 스타 아이즈) in 03 Orange Lady 오렌지 레이디
12. SKINFOOD Red Orange Makeup Finish (Glossy Type) 레드 오렌지 메이크업 피니쉬 (글로시 타입)
13. ETUDE HOUSE My Beauty Tool (마이뷰티툴) Soft Cream Puff 소프트 크림 퍼프
14. ETUDE HOUSE My Beauty Tool (마이뷰티툴Pencil Sharpener 펜슬샤프너
15. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Dinoplatz (다이노플라츠) in HL#6 Brownie Highline (Eye Liner) 하이라인 (I forgot to add this into the photo...)
16. SAMPLES

Currently I've only tried a few products and so far have been liking them. However after swatching the TONYMOLY Cristal Blusher...I initially thought it'd be a nice subtle "beginner" contour but there's shimmer in it and I'm not a fan. Although it could pass off as an eyeshadow, maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM